Again not a lot to write about this week and we still have not got our Land Rover back! It was promised for Wednesday, then they said we can definitely leave Friday but we are still in the hotel and have been told we can set off on Monday because Ford in Istanbul have not yet received the parts needed for the auto gear box. Mehmet the garage owner says the gear box/transmission should be delivered this Saturday and on Monday he should receive the other parts coming from Italy direct to the garage. If it is not ready on Monday we may as well call the trip off. We have 3,000 KMs to get to the Iranian boarder to meet up with the Madventure group. We may be able to cover that distance in four days but no less. We need to catch up with Madventure as we have to have a guide with us in Iran and also Madventure is organising our visas for Turkmenistan, it’s a real bummer. We will just have to wait to see what happens on Monday, but I don’t hold out much hope as we have had so many promises of the work being completed on a certain date and it hasn’t been.